Job | Ruby developer
In a time where everyone suffers from information overload and confusing processes, Bomae is committed to giving real estate buyers the best possible deal and the best possible experience.
Your future job
We guide buyers through all steps of the buying process and by helping with banking, legal aspects and not least negotiating a fair price. The buyer saves money and gets peace of mind, and we make a living helping people have a good experience as they go through their biggest investments in life. What's not to like?
The platform is the primary touch point for both customers and internal advisors. We keep track of all essential information for each customer in the real-estate journey.
You get to:
- Become a central part of a small, successful, tight knit team with real traction
- Participate in planning and shipping new features
- Evaluate new technologies relevant to the advancement of the product
- Improve the skills of yourself and others through knowledge-sharing
- Work with a team with strong execution that knows its business
- Play a key role in our success — now and in the future
- An office in central Copenhagen
- Lots of flexibility in terms of how you want to work
- An excellent opportunity to help grow a solid business to the next level
- Social events and much more (When Covid-19 allows it again)
- Ruby on Rails
We expect that you know the ins and outs of web development, and that you're quite comfortable in database design, web application development, APIs, front-end technology and not least the entire suite of tool used to develop, test, operate and monitor a modern application. You also know what good web design looks like, we want you to help driving towards a beautiful application for us and our customers.
Our corporate language is primarily danish but when we talk tech it's all in English.
Let’s chat (also if you just want to buy an apartment or a house…).